Friday 8 February 2013

Oooh La La Paris

Mark and I are going out tomorrow with friends for a Raise the Roof fund raising evening, in Blean, which has been organised by Anne who is bravely cooking for 60 people a French style meal. As there is a raffle, which I have already made a tote shopping bag with some lovely fabric we found at the last quilt show we went to which had Eiffel Towers over it! I then found this simple but effective template that lent itself to a simple stitchery and turned it into a small cushion which I have also included with the stuffing, some French lavender I got on my last visit to the south of France! I hope the winner likes my efforts!! And lots of money is raised for the hall extension.



2 comments:

  1. Kim thats lovely! Have never been to the South of France so if I ever get the chance to go I will make sure and get some tips from you!! Karen x You still need to sort out your 'follow' button. hehe, you would get lots of followers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, you are nearly there!! You just need to add the follow button so people can click on it and follow you xx

    ReplyDelete